Urine Dip Test for 12 Drugs
As a leading supplier of drug test tests, Buy a Drug Test supplies the most popular versions of drug screens at the best prices, shipped the same day, and delivered directly to your home.
We understand the importance of keeping loved ones away from drugs and drug abuse and realize the importance of screening loved ones for drugs. These excellent kits are the perfect solution for parents and employers because they know they have a reliable way to get results before making important decisions.
These superior kits manufactured by Wondfo are made to the highest specification and intended as an over-the-counter (OTC) product as the first step in a two-step process to provide parents and employees with information concerning the presence or absence of drugs found in urine.
Urine Dip Test Screening Options
Our rapid dip cards are available in four screening types 5-panels, 6-panels, 10-panels, and 12-panels. Depending on your needs, the chart below will quickly identify the most suitable one. These devices have a shelf life of over eighteen months, so you can keep additional tests on hand whenever you need them. They are ideal for male and female individuals for random, weekly, or reasonable suspicion. These rapid dip cards benefit their accuracy and ease of use. The process requires a small urine sample for the dip card to work, and the results appear in minutes.
|Drug Screening – Dip Tests||5 Panel||6 Panel||10 Panel||12 Panel|
|Amphetamines (AMP)||*1000 ng/mL||*1000 ng/mL||*1000 ng/mL||*1000 ng/mL|
|Cocaine (COC)||*300 ng/mL||*300 ng/mL||*300 ng/mL||*300 ng/mL|
|Opiates (OPI)||*2000 ng/mL||*2000 ng/mL||*2000 ng/mL||*2000 ng/mL|
|Marijuana (THC)||*50 ng/mL||*50 ng/mL||*50 ng/mL||*50 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine (mAMP)||*1000 ng/mL||*1000 ng/mL||*1000 ng/mL||*1000 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines (BZO)||*300 ng/mL||*300 ng/mL||*300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy (MDMA)||*500 ng/mL||*500 ng/mL|
|Methadone (MTD)||*300 ng/mL||*300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone (OXY)||*100 ng/mL||*100 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine (BUP)||*10 ng/mL||*10 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||*25 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates (BAR)||*300 ng/mL|
- Cut-off level* for each drug analyzed.
Benefits of the Urine Dip Test for 12 Drugs
- Prices start at only $3.29 per test.
- Quick, cost-effective, reliable, and accurate.
- Detects Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Buprenorphine, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Methamphetamine, Methadone, Opiates/Morphine, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, and Marijuana.
- Available in four options analyzing five to twelve drugs
- Each dip card is CLIA waived, and FDA cleared with a 510(k) certificate
- The test analysis may yield positive results for prescription drugs and can not distinguish between prescription use or abuse.
Features of the Urine Dip Test for 12 Drugs
- They detect multiple drugs of abuse in one analysis
- It is a one-step process
- Up to 99% accurate with SAMHSA-approved cut-off levels.
- There are fewer positive results from common medications
- Easy to read and interpret result; shown on the face of the dip card
- Results appear in less than three minutes
- You can photocopy or photograph the result for future reference
- We recommend further analysis for presumed positive results at a local lab.
Always check the specimen temperature before using the Urine Dip Test.
Checking the specimen temperature before analysis is essential. Use a specimen cup with a temperature strip affixed to the side. These are ideal for alerting you if the temperature is out of range, indicating that the specimen is fake or substituted. Check the specimen temperature within one minute of the collection; 93° to 98° F is considered the ideal temperature for testing. If the temperature is out of this range, discard the sample and start the procedure again.
Procedure for using the Urine Dip Test for 12 Drugs.
- Collect a fresh urine sample in the cup and place it on a flat surface.
- Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the device and discard the desiccant as this is for storage purposes only and not used in the testing procedure.
- Hold the device’s top edge with one hand and pull out off cap with the other to expose the absorbent tips.
- Immerse the absorbent tips into the urine sample for about 15 seconds. Ensure that the urine level is not above the ‘mark line.’
- Lay the device flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Read the result within 5 minutes.
Result Interpretation for the Urine Dip Test for 12 Drugs
Presumed positive (+)
When a result appears to be positive, a rose-pink band will be visible in each control region (C); this is called the control line. When no color band appears in the appropriate test region (T), this indicates an initial positive result for the corresponding drug of the test panel.
When the result is negative, a rose-pink band is visible in each control region (C) and each test region (T).
The rose-pink band indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug is zero or below the test’s detection limit; this is called the ‘cut-off level.’
Conclusion about this Urine Dip Test for 12 Drugs
These urine dip drug tests are straightforward and accurate and come available in four versions analyzing up to twelve drugs. Parents and employers prefer these easy-to-use and incredibly accurate drug screening devices to test loved ones and employees. You will know with certainty whether the sample was positive or negative.
This Urine Test for 12 Drugs is designed for a quick and precise assessment of abuse and delivers results in minutes! Each test has preset cut-off levels set to recommendations from NIDA.
Each device requires a sample of urine and, once analyzed, will help you understand and interpret the exposure to a wide variety of drugs, including Amphetamine, Secobarbital, Buprenorphine, Oxazepam, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Methamphetamine, Morphine, Methadone, Opiates, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, Propoxyphene, Nortriptyline, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, and Marijuana. Enjoy peace of mind by ordering from ‘Buy a Drug Test’ today!
Each box contains 25 hermetically sealed dip cards with an extended shelf life.