Test Cup for 5 Drugs for Employees and Individuals
Buy a Drug Test is your leading supplier of test kits for workplace, office, or on-site managers. These test cups are designed to test employees or individuals randomly for reasonable suspicion and pre-employment purposes. We realize the importance of drug screening, and that’s why we offer these superior kits from Wondfo. Providing these excellent kits to employers and parents at home, we realize you need a fast and easy way to get results before making important decisions.
|Available Drug Testing Kits||5 Panel||6 Panel – link||10 Panel – link||12 Panel – link|
The benefits of the Test Cup for 5 Drugs
- Each cup includes a specimen temperature test
- Few positive results from common medications
- The face of the cup shows the results, which are easy to read and interpret.
- CLIA Waived, and FDA 510(k) cleared
- Very accurate cut-off levels
- Safe and clean to use with no collector exposure to urine.
Screening Solutions for Employers
Workplace drug testing requires testing kits that are easy to use, clean to handle and give accurate results. Our rapid screening Compact T-Cups are available in four types 5, 6, 10, and 12 panel configurations depending on the company’s needs. Managers always want test kits on hand for any situation, and managers also use them for testing new employees. Randomly testing without notice prevents employees from detoxifying themselves from an illicit substance to counteract the results. Drug testing promotes employee and customer loyalty and reduces potential accidents.
Features of the Test Cup for 5 Drugs
- Each cup analyzes five drugs of abuse
- One-step analysis
- Smaller compact design
- All tests are integrated within the cup
- Each cup has a specimen temperature check
- Each cup is FDA cleared with a 510(k) certificate
- CLIA Waived.
- Lower shipping costs
- All presumed positive tests can be further analyzed at a local lab.
Why is it necessary to check the specimen temperature on every Test Cup for 5 Drugs before analysis?
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. The heat-sensitive strip is designed to alert the administrator of incorrect specimen temperature; when it’s out of range, it likely indicates that the specimen is fake or substituted. Check the specimen temperature within one minute of collection. The temperature should always be between 93° to 98° F. If the specimen is out of range, do not test but start the procedure again with a new cup and sample.
T-Cup adulterant testing procedure.
Checking the validity of the specimen is optional on the CDOA-6125A3 and not available on the Test Cup for 5 Drugs.
- Oxidants: Detects the presence of Bleach or other oxidizing reagents. The specimen validity (SVT) or adulterant test uses three color response pads within the cup. These pads change color depending on the condition of the urine. The pads are looking for the presence of adulterants. The Adulterant test checks for the following:
- pH: Detects a natural pH level found in urine. Normal pH ranges from 4.5 to 8.0. Values below pH 4.0 or above pH 9.0 are an indication of adulteration.
- Specific Gravity: Normal urine will have an average urine specific gravity of 1.016 – 1.022. Levels out of this range indicate adulteration.
- Compare each reagent area to its corresponding color blocks on the color chart and read at times specified. Proper read time is critical for optimal results. If the results indicate adulteration, do not read the test results and obtain a new sample. Note: All reagent areas may be read between 1 – 2 minutes, and changes in color after 2 minutes are of no diagnostic value.
- Results are obtained by visually comparing the color of each pad with the corresponding color blocks on the enclosed color chart. See the example chart below.
T-Cup drug testing procedure.
- After the urine has been collected in the cup, replace the lid and sit on a flat surface.
- Peel the label from right to left and read the result within 5 minutes.
- Do not read the results after 5 minutes.
Guidance on how to interpret the results of the Test Cup for 5 Drugs.
Preliminary positive (+)
A rose-pink band is visible in each control region. No color band appears in the appropriate test region; This indicates a preliminary positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test panel.
A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region; This indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test panel is zero or below the test’s detection limit ( cut-off level ).
Our drug testing kits are designed for ease of use, and accurate results, with the option of analyzing up to twelve drugs with a specimen validity check. All in all, these products are the perfect solution for testing in the workplace with total confidence.
Information for the Test Cup for 5 Drugs
Each box contains 25 hermetically sealed cups; each cup includes the analysis for detecting substance abuse in a urine specimen and a temperature check.