This product is designed to detect the drug Fentanyl. The Fentanyl Test Kit is designed to detect and identify Fentanyl using presumptive drug test technology (PDT). The analysis provides a conclusive result in just 60 seconds.
Suitable for various situations.
- Law Enforcement.
This kit can be used to gain evidence at a crime scene, process a suspect, analyze suspect material.
- Concerned Parents.
Identify a suspect material at home.
- School, College, or University.
Officials can use them to ensure that their students and staff are in a safe and drug-free environment.
Fentanyl Test Kit (PTD).
- Presumptive Drug Test (PDT) provides the capability to identify narcotics through a series of colorimetric tests that can be performed anytime, anywhere.
- Quick and easy to use with no prior experience needed.
- Color-coded results.
- Three tests per kit.
- Chemically formulated to detect Fentanyl, Amphetamine, and Methamphetamine.
- Used for Law enforcement, Homeland security, Airports, Ports, at home, Schools, and the workplace.
Fentanyl Test Kit Instructions.
- Remove the clip by sliding it off the pouch.
- Place the sample into a pouch opening using the spatula enclosed. Put powder quantity that fits in a circle shown in the table. Close the pouch by folding down the top, then replace the clip over the fold.
- Tap a few times gently on the lower corner of the pouch on a hard surface, so the sample gathers in the lower corner of the pouch.
- Break ampoules from left to right, one at a time, by pressing firmly on the center of the plastic holder of the ampoules’. Press just enough to break the glass: Do not crush glass, as this may cause the glass to penetrate the pouch.
- After breaking each ampoule, gently agitate the pouch by flicking the side with a finger.
- Observe the color results during the first 60 seconds after crushing all ampoules. For best results, hold the pouch at a slant when viewing color change (important if the results contain layered colors). View color changes against a neutral-colored background. Sunlight or bright lighting is best for viewing color changes.
- Compare the color that develops immediately to the color chart.
- A rapidly developing brown color indicates the presence of Fentanyl. A red-pink color suggests Methamphetamine or Amphetamine compounds.
- When complete, dispose of the pouch according to law and regulations and agency procedures.
Whenever there is a situation to identify an unknown substance, then this product may well be the answer. It’s a Presumptive Test to determine the validity of an unknown substance.