Drug Screening Test for home
As a leading supplier of drug test tests, BuyaDrugTest supplies the most popular versions of drug screens at the best prices shipped same day and delivered directly to your home.
We understand the importance of keeping loved ones away from the dangers of drugs and drug abuse. We also realize the importance of screening loved ones for drugs. That’s why these excellent kits are the perfect solution for parents because they know they have a reliable way to get results before making important decisions.
These superior kits by Wondfo, are manufactured to the highest specification and are intended for over-the-counter (OTC) use as the first step in a two-step process to provide parents with information concerning the presence or absence of drugs in a urine sample.
Our rapid dip cards are available in five screening types 4-panels, 5-panels, 6-panels, 10-panels, and 12-panels. Depending on your needs, the chart below will quickly identify which one is most suitable. These devices have a shelf life of over eighteen months, so you can keep additional tests on hand for whenever you need them. They are ideal for both male and female individuals and can be used randomly, weekly, or if you suspect drug abuse. The benefit of these rapid dip cards is their accuracy and ease of use. The process requires a small urine sample for the dip card to work, and the results appear in minutes.
|Drug Screening – Dip Tests||4 Panel||5 Panel||6 Panel||10 Panel||12 Panel|
- Cut-off level* for each drug analyzed; This is the point when a drug is detected will be over this number.
The benefits of Drug Screening Test
- These dip cards produce speedy and accurate results
- There are fewer positive results from common medications
- Easy to read and interpret result; shown on the face of the dip card
- CLIA Waived and FDA 510(k) cleared
- 99% accurate cut-off levels.
- The analysis of the test may yield positive results for prescription drugs. It is not intended to distinguish between prescription use or abuse.
Features of Drug Screening Test
- One-step analysis
- These cards are Clia waived
- Photocopy the study for future reference
- These dip cards are available with an optional adulterant check
- Each dip card is CLIA waived, and FDA cleared with a 510(k) certificate
- Available in many options analyzing up to twelve drugs
- We recommend further analysis for presumed positive results at a local lab.
Always check the specimen temperature before analysis
Checking the specimen temperature before analyzing with a dip card is essential. Use a specimen cup with a temperature strip affixed to the side. The piece is designed to alert you if the temperature is out of range; This may be an indication that the specimen is fake or substituted. Check the specimen temperature within one minute of the collection; 93° to 98° F is considered the ideal temperature for testing. If the temperature is out of this range, discard the sample and start the procedure again.
Optional adulterant checking procedure.
Checking the validity of the specimen ( SVT optional ) The specimen validity (SVT) or adulterant test uses three color response pads within the card. These pads change color depending on the condition of the urine. The pads are looking for the presence of adulterants and checks for the following:
- Oxidants: Detects the presence of Bleach or other oxidizing reagents.
- pH: Detects a natural pH level found in urine. Normal pH ranges from 4.5 to 8.0. Values below pH 4.0 or above pH 9.0 is an indication of a contaminated sample.
- Specific Gravity: Normal urine will have an average urine specific gravity of 1.016 – 1.022. Levels out of this range indicate adulteration.
- For the adulteration strip(s), compare each reagent area to its corresponding color blocks on the color chart and read at times specified. Proper read time is critical for optimal results. If the results indicate contamination, do not proceed with the drug test, obtain a new sample. Note: All reagent areas may be read between 1 – 2 minutes.
Please Note Changes in color after 2 minutes are of no diagnostic value.
- Results are obtained by visually comparing the color of each pad with the corresponding color blocks on the enclosed color chart. See the example chart below.
- Collect a fresh urine sample in the cup and place on a flat surface.
- Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the device and discard the desiccant as this is for storage purposes only and not used in the testing procedure.
- Hold the top edge of the device with one hand pull out off cap with the other to expose the absorbent tips.
- Immerse the absorbent tips into the urine sample for about 15 seconds. Make sure that the urine level is not above the ‘mark line.’
- Lay the device flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Read the result within 5 minutes.
Test result interpretation.
Presumed positive (+)
When a result appears to be positive, a rose-pink band will be visible in each control region (C); this called the control line. When no color band appears in the appropriate test region (T), this indicates an initial positive result for the corresponding drug of the test panel.
When the result is negative, a rose-pink band is visible in each control region (C) and each test region (T).
The pink band indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug is zero or below the detection limit of the test; this is called the ‘cut-off level.’
These drug testing kits are straightforward to use and very accurate. They come available in many versions analyzing up to twelve drugs and the option of a specimen validity check. Use these products for testing at home, the office, or in the workplace.
Test yourself or a loved one from the comfort of your own home with this easy to use and incredibly accurate drug screening test. These tests are designed to provide you with a quick and accurate assessment of levels from a urine specimen, with results in a matter of minutes! Each test has a preset cut-off level set to recommendations from NIDA. For that reason, you will know with certainty whether the sample was positive or negative.
Each device requires a sample of urine and once analyzed will help you understand and interpret the exposure to a wide variety of drugs, including Amphetamine, Secobarbital, Buprenorphine, Oxazepam, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Methamphetamine, Morphine, Methadone, Opiates, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, Propoxyphene, Nortriptyline, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, and Marijuana. Enjoy peace of mind by ordering from ‘buy a drug test’ today!
Each box contains 25 hermetically sealed dip cards.