Residue Surface Detection Test is used to determine if a substance is a narcotic and what it is.
The product is a surface test known as a Multiple Drug Detection and Identification Test for Narcotics. It will identify an unknown substance quickly and safely. This residue testing kit with its formulated design quickly detects residue from many narcotics, including marijuana/cannabis, amphetamines, phencyclidine (PCP), Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, Ketamine, Heroin, Methadone, LSD, Buprenorphine, Bath Salts, K2-Spice, and Opium without destroying the evidence.
The drug residue surface test is capable of detecting trace amounts on a variety of surfaces. This multi-drug test is the ideal solution for home, school, work environments, automobiles and more. It’s simple to use and safe to handle, with chemically formulated color-coded results in seconds.
Suitable for various applications.
- Law Enforcement.
This kit can be used to gain evidence at a crime scene, to process a suspect, analyze an unknown substance and more.
- Concerned Parents.
Detect a suspect at home and to monitor a child’s activity.
- School, College, or University.
Officials from all levels can use them to ensure that their students, professors, and staff are in a safe, and in a drug-free environment.
- Employers, Office and the Workplace.
Managers can use them to monitor suspect employee environments in order to assure their clients and customers that they are a reliable organization.
Drug Residue Surface Test Kits.
- Quick and easy to use with no prior experience needed.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
- Color-coded results.
- Two – four tests per kit.
- Chemically formulated to detect unknown residue.
- Can be used to test almost any surface.
- Can detect tiny amounts of residue.
- Used for Law enforcement, Homeland security, Airports, Ports, at home to monitor family members, Schools and the workplace to monitor managers, employees and staff.
- Surface test with confirmation for narcotics.
- Drug residue with confirmation for Opiates including Heroin.
- Unknown drug kit with confirmation for Cocaine and Crack.
Whenever there is a situation to identify an unknown substance then this detection test will be able to detect trace amounts on a variety of surfaces. It’s the Drug Residue Surface Test to determine if an unknown substance is a narcotic and what it is in almost any situation.