Residue Surface Detection Test is used to determine if a substance is a narcotic and what it is.
The product is a surface test known as a Multiple Drug Detection and Identification of Narcotics. It will identify an unknown substance quickly and safely.
The residue analysis is formulated to quickly detect drug residue, including marijuana/cannabis, amphetamines, phencyclidine (PCP), Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, Ketamine, Heroin, Methadone, LSD, Buprenorphine, Bath Salts, K2-Spice, and Opium without destroying the evidence.
The drug residue surface test is capable of detecting trace amounts on a variety of surfaces. This multi-drug test is the ideal solution for home, school, work environments, automobiles, and more. It’s simple to use and safe to handle, with chemically formulated color-coded results in seconds.
Suitable for various applications.
- Law Enforcement.
This kit can be used to gain evidence at a crime scene, to process a suspect, analyze an unknown substance, and more.
- Concerned Parents.
Detect a suspect at home and to monitor a child’s activity.
- School, College, or University.
Officials from all levels can use them to ensure that their students, professors, and staff are working in a safe and drug-free environment.
- Employers, Office, and the Workplace.
Managers can use them to monitor suspect employee environments to assure their clients and customers that they are a reliable and proactive organization.
Drug Residue Surface Test Kits.
- Quick and easy to use with no prior experience needed
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while testing
- Color-coded results
- Two – four tests per kit
- Chemically formulated to detect unknown residue
- It can be used on almost any surface
- It can detect tiny amounts of residue
- Used for Law enforcement, Homeland security, Airports, Ports, at home to monitor family members, Schools, and the workplace to monitor managers, employees, and staff.
- Surface test for narcotics
- Drug residue test for Opiates including Heroin
- Unknown drug test kit for Cocaine and Crack
Whenever there is a situation to identify an unknown substance, then this detection product will be able to detect trace amounts on a variety of surfaces. It’s the Drug Residue Surface Test to determine if an unknown substance is a narcotic and what it is in almost any situation.