5 panel oral fluid screen for drugs of abuse.
This product is suitable for any home or workplace testing other than when it’s federally mandated. When it is necessary to test, this has to be the most cost-effective and ‘full-proof’ method for screening drugs of abuse. It employs many benefits that help to avoid cheating–when using comparable methods such as urine, there is always the chance of adulteration or substitution. Its tamper-proof design makes it impossible to change the test result.
- Suitable for use with employees in the workplace or at home.
- The results appear on the face of the device with clear red lines.
- The result of the test takes just a few minutes to appear.
- It detects five common drugs of abuse; Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana.
- Each sealed foil wrapper includes a foam applicator and an analysis cube.
- Superior accuracy and sensitivity.
- Highly accurate cut-off levels and no buffer required.
- The foam applicator locks into the device for a tamper-evident airtight seal.
- The results are displayed on the face of the device. Photocopy it for future reference.
5 panel oral fluid screen applications.
The applications for this device are endless. Because of its design and the medium it uses, it is most suitable for use at home to test loved ones. It is also ideal for workplace testing and checking employees on construction sites or where there is a need to test when no bathrooms are available. This perfect oral device is the solution for testing an individual at the point of an accident as results are instant.
5 panel oral fluid screen – Procedure.
- The donor should avoid placing anything in their mouth for at least 10 minutes before specimen collection.
- Instruct them to not place anything in the mouth, including food, drink, gum, or tobacco products before testing.
- Remove the foam applicator from the sealed pouch and use the test as soon as possible.
- The specimen should be collected using the foam applicator provided with each kit.
- Have the donor sweep the mouth several times around the cheeks, gums, and under the tongue until the foam has softened. Then hold the foam applicator under the tongue until completely saturated. (DO NOT HURRY THIS PROCEDURE) Important: Do not bite, suck, or chew on the sponge.
- Remove the saturated foam applicator from the mouth and insert it into the screening device, pushing the lid tight until it clicks into place.
- Note: As the applicator is pushed into place, saliva from the applicator is squeezed into the testing device.
- Keep the test device upright and on a flat surface until the analysis is complete.
5 panel oral fluid screen – Reading the Results.
After a few minutes, apparent lines begin to develop on the face of the device.
Two lines appear; one line in the control region (C) and another in the test region (T). It is a negative result and indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level. *NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) will vary. Consider it negative whenever there is a distinguishable faint line.
One line appears. This line is visible in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level.
If the control line (C) fails to appear, this an indication there was insufficient specimen volume for the saliva to reach all parts of the chemical analysis. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device.
5 panel oral screen results.
Oral – Saliva testing devices are used for screening purposes only. Positive results obtained with this device are presumptive, and additional testing is necessary to confirm the presumed positive result. We recommend it be ‘confirmed’ by an alternate method such as GC/MS (Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry). Apply professional judgment to any ‘drug of abuse’ test result, particularly with positive results.
Feature at a Glance.
5 panel oral screen information.
|Drug Group||Metabolite||Cut-off Level|
|○ Codeine||10 ng/mL|
|○ Heroin||50 ng/mL|
|○ Hydrocodone||100 ng/mL|
|○ Hydromorphine||100 ng/mL|
|○ Alprazolam||40 ng/mL|
|○ Temazepam||195 ng/mL|
|○ Diazepam||50 ng/mL|
|○ Phenobarbital||100 ng/mL|
|○ Butabarbital||75 ng/mL|
|K2-Spice||K2||JWH-018 / JWH-073||20 ng/mL|
|Alcohol||ACL||Alcohol||> 0.02 % BAC|
The chart above is very useful, detailing the various substances that can be detected. This product detects Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana including the subgroups.