5 Panel Oral Drug Screen for Employers.
The Five-Panel Oral Drug Screen featured here has been specifically designed and approved for use in the workplace and insurance purposes. This Oral Drug Screen for Employers breaks the mold as this is one of the first oral tests that can be legally used for testing employees. It detects five drugs of abuse – AMP, COC, mAMP, OPI, and THC. This five-panel drug screen provides accurate results in minutes without a bathroom, making it suitable for on-site analysis. More importantly, the test is difficult to cheat, and it will pick up abuse within hours of consumption.
5 Panel Oral Drug Screen Benefits.
Oral fluid drug test kits are a convenient and straightforward method for drug screening.
- Employment & Insurance Exempt (E&I) Product designed for use for employees in the workplace.
- Full observation during the collection allows the test to be used anytime and anywhere.
- Oral fluid is superior to urine as it picks up drug abuse quicker.
- It is fitted with a saliva saturation indicator.
- The results appear on the face of the device with clear red lines.
- The result of the test takes just a few minutes to appear.
- It detects five common drugs of abuse; Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana.
- Superior accuracy and sensitivity.
- Highly accurate cut-off levels and no buffer required.
- The foam applicator locks into the device for a tamper-evident airtight seal.
- The results are displayed on the face of the device. Photocopy it for future reference.
Features at a Glance.
Oral Drug Screen applications.
The applications for this device are endless. Because of its design and the medium it uses, it is most suitable for use for testing in the workplace. It is also ideal for on-site testing and checking employees on construction sites or where there is a need to test when no bathrooms are available.
5 Panel Oral Drug Screen – Procedure.
- The donor should avoid placing anything in their mouth for at least 10 minutes before specimen collection.
- Instruct them not to drink, eat food, eat gum, or use tobacco products before testing.
- Remove the foam applicator from the sealed pouch.
- Have the donor sweep around the cheeks, gums, and under the tongue until the foam has softened.
- Hold the foam end of the applicator under the tongue until completely saturated.
- The applicator has an indicator on the shaft, which turns red, telling you the sponge is now ready for analysis.
- Remove the saturated foam applicator from the mouth and insert it into the screening device, pushing the lid tight until it clicks into place.
- Note: After the applicator is placed into the test device, saliva is squeezed into the screening device.
- Keep the test device upright and on a flat surface until the analysis is complete.
5 panel oral fluid screen – Reading the Results.
After a few minutes, apparent lines begin to develop on the face of the device.
Two lines appear; one line in the control region (C) and another in the test region (T). It is a negative result and indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level. *NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) will vary. Consider it negative whenever there is a distinguishable faint line.
Only one line appears. Only one line will be visible in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level.
If the control line (C) fails to appear, this is an indication there was insufficient specimen volume for the saliva to reach all parts of the chemical analysis. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device.
5 Panel Oral Drug Screen results.
Oral – Saliva testing devices are used for screening purposes only. Positive results obtained with this device are presumptive, and additional testing is necessary to confirm the presumed positive result. We recommend it be ‘confirmed’ by an alternate method such as GC/MS (Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry). Apply professional judgment to any drug test result, particularly with positive results.
5 Panel Oral Drug Screen information.
|Drug Group||Metabolite||Cut-off Level|
The chart above is handy, detailing the various substances detected and their sensitivity. This product detects Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana.